1) Gently melt the dark chocolate, heating it on very low heat or over hot water until it barely melts
2) Stir in the peppermint oil, then spread it into an 8″ x 12″ oval on parchment paper or foil.
3) Allow the chocolate to set, but not harden completely.
4) Melt the white chocolate the same way, and mix it with about half the peppermint crunch.
5) Spread the white chocolate over the dark chocolate.
6) Sprinkle the rest of the peppermint crunch on top, pressing it in gently.
7) Allow the candy to cool until hardened, then break or cut it into chunks.
8) Store airtight at room temperature for up to a week; freeze for longer storage.
Yield: about 2 dozen pieces.