SLOW COOKER CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS
- 3 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Jar (16 oz) your favorite Salsa (We like Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa)
- 1 packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lime (juice from 1 lime)
- 3 T Fresh Cilantro, chopped (muy importante!)
- 6 Tortillas
In a slow cooker, mix Salsa, Taco Seasoning, Lime Juice and cilantro.
Add Chicken. Cook on low for 8-10 hrs.
Remove chicken and shred.
Serve with a tortilla Add any of your favorite toppings* (lettuce, onions, peppers, black olives, sour cream, taco sauce, etc.)
*I chose to serve ours with chopped tomato, chopped onion, sliced avocado (a MUST in our home), and sour cream. As you now know, my husband determined there is so much going on in the flavor department…so hold the taco sauce.