- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup light cream or 2% milk
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light may (optional, makes a bit creamier)
- Squash & Zucchini, sliced & either steamed or cooked in a frying pan with olive oil and 1 tbl butter (side dish)
10 ounce can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained (tomatoes with green chilies)
Season the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning. Grill and keep warm while preparing the queso sauce.
In a medium microwaveable bowl, mix the sour cream, cheese and milk or cream. Heat on stove over medium-high heat to melt the cheese; stir until well blended and creamy. Whisk in the mayonnaise until smooth then stir in the Ro-tel tomatoes. Microwave about 2 minutes on 50% power until heated through. Serve the sauce over the chicken. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired, and serve the squash & zucchini as a side.
Happy Eating Friends! ~ Trina